The Fast Fingers (TFF), is in a unique position to really fire up your path to writing success. That’s because we offer Authors, such as yourself, a great value proposition!
You see, here, at TFF, we truly appreciate what a “special breed” of people Author’s really are. Because of the nature of your commitment to writing excellence, you are forced to wear multiple hats to achieve success:
- You are creative thinkers
- You have to visualise your plots and storylines
- You have to Market your ideas
- You need to sell your titles
- You act as PR people to promote your books
- You are negotiator-in-chief when it comes to bargaining for a contract or a deal
And when you do find time…you are also Writer-in-chief!
We’re here to help!
Well, with so much on your plate already, we believe The Fast Fingers can do a lot to help you achieve your goal of creating a truly terrific book. And here’s how:
- We are highly skilled book formatters ready to jump in to lend you a hand!
- Our eBook conversion services will allow you to tap into the growing electronic publishing media world!
- We are experts at formatting manuscripts in line with the formatting guidelines set by CreateSpace, Lightning Source, Lulu, Kindle Direct Publishing, Smashwords – so you won’t have to keep up with all those standards!
- We can help you with designing covers and the interiors of your books, so browsers of your books will find them irresistible at first glance!
- We offer children’s book illustration, book marketing packages, book cover design and more, so you have everything under a single roof – less coordination hassle for you!
Best of all, you’ll be amazed at how affordable we are. It’s no wonder then that most of our clients are referrals and repeat business! They see the value-added nature of services we provide, and they all love it. And so do we, because we enjoy being part of your success!
By taking all of this work off your list, you’ll be able to focus on the one most important task that matters to you: Writing amazing content that sells! And in the process:
- You’ll level the playing field against the “big gun publishers” with whom you now cannot compete
- You’ll relieve loads of stress, especially as deadline times approach
- You’ll have more time on your hands to relax and spend with friends and family
- Most importantly, you’ll have not one person…but an entire team of professionals to support you!
We have your back!
Whether it’s a single, one-off book deal, or even if it’s a regularly scheduled magazine or newsletter publishing gig you have on the go, The Fast Fingers (TFF) has your back every step of the way. We’ll give you the benefit of our many years of experience so you can successfully reach your goals.
So before you venture off alone on your next book writing project, without a professional team to back you up, why not go online and contact us to learn more about our services?
The Fast Fingers book formatting services would love to make formatting your book an easy process for you. We can help you to format your book into paperback and eBook format for a very affordable price. We also offer children’s book illustration, book marketing packages, book cover design and more!
You may even call us at (US) +1 (424) 253-0864, and one of our knowledgeable associates will be more than happy to advise you on the best way to gain from our expertise.
Because that’s what we are here for – to help fast track Authors to success!
We look forward to helping fast track your path to success!
To avail our service, please:
1. Complete our CONTACT FORM.
2. Send your manuscript, images and other needed files to email@example.com
3. Once your book is sent to us, you can select and pay for the specific service you need.
After your payment, we will assign your book to our best book designers, and send you a PDF draft within 7 to 10 business days. It may take longer for books in need of complex formatting or have a large number of images.
What We Need From You
- your manuscript in MS Word/PDF/RTF format
- your high resolution images in jpeg format
What You Will Receive From Us
- 1 pdf file of your book ready for upload in CreateSpace, Lulu, others*
- 1 epub file ready for upload in Barnes and Noble, Lulu, others*
- 1 mobi file ready for upload in Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP)*
*Only if you have paid for these formats.
“Publishing does not have to cost you a thousand dollars.
Our service is very affordable!”