If you are someone who is new to the self-publishing process, we are here to guide you from day 1 until your book becomes available in Amazon.
The Fast Fingers is in a unique position to really fire up your path to writing success. That’s because we offer book authors, a great value proposition! We truly appreciate what a “special breed” of people book authors are, because of the nature of your commitment to writing excellence, you are forced to wear multiple hats to achieve success:
- You are creative thinkers
- You have to visualize your plots and storylines
- You have to Market your ideas
- You need to sell your titles
- You act as PR people to promote your books
- You are negotiator-in-chief when it comes to bargaining for a contract or a deal
- And when you do find the time…you are also Writer-in-chief!
We're here to help
The Fast Fingers can do a lot to help you achieve your goal of creating a truly terrific book, and here’s how:
- We have an expert team of highly skilled book formatting professionals ready to jump in to lend you a hand!
- Our ebook conversion services will allow you to tap into the growing electronic publishing media world!
- We are experts at formatting manuscripts in line with the print and ebook formatting guidelines set by Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), Lightning Source, Lulu, IngramSpark, Smashwords – so you won’t have to keep up with all those standards!
- We can help you with book cover design and the book interior design, so browsers of your books will find them irresistible at first glance!
- We offer book formatting service, children’s book illustration, book cover design, and ebook conversion, so you have everything under a single roofless coordination hassle for you!
- Best of all, you’ll be amazed at how affordable we are. It’s no wonder then that most of our clients are referrals and repeat business! They see the value-added nature of the services we provide, and they all love it. And so do we, because we enjoy being part of your writing success!
By taking all of this work off your list, you’ll be able to focus on the one most important task that matters to you. Writing amazing content that sells! And in the process:
- You’ll level the playing field against the “big gun publishers” with whom you now cannot compete,
- You’ll relieve loads of stress, especially as deadline times approach,
- You’ll have more time on your hands to relax and spend with friends and family
- Most importantly, you’ll have not one person…but an entire team of professionals to support you! We have your back!
Whether it’s a single, one-off book deal, or even if it’s a regularly scheduled magazine or newsletter publishing gig you have on the go, The Fast Fingers has your back every step of the way. We’ll give you the benefit of our many years of experience so you can successfully reach your goals.
So before you venture off alone on your next book writing project, without a professional team to back you up, why not go online and contact us to learn more about our services?
Because that’s what we are here for – to help fast-track Authors to success!
After we receive your payment, we will assign your manuscript to our best book designer, and send you a PDF draft within 7 to 10 business days. It may take longer for books in need of complex formatting or have a large number of images.
What We Need From You
- manuscript in MS Word/PDF format
- high-resolution images in jpeg format
What You Will Receive From Us
- One (1) pdf file of your book ready for upload in CreateSpace, Lulu, others*
- One (1) epub file ready for upload in Barnes and Noble, Lulu, others*
- One (1) Mobi file ready for upload in Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP)*
*Only if you have paid for these formats.